Anyone who knows me is well aware of the fact that, like many of us ladies, I have been stricken with a growing fascination for anything shiny and glittery. I do confess that I am, by now, obsessed.

 I went from sequenced tops to skirts to leggings. From glittery scarves to zip up hoodies.
From glittery nails to shoes to necklaces. 
MNA Designs Necklace, J.Crew Dark Pewter Top, Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me


I may have overdone it a bit but don't worry I applied the same rule to glitter than the one for animal print:  only wear one items per outfit lest you over glitz.

I finished up the year by bringing all the glitter and sequins out with a spectacular Michael Kors sequins dress because what better occasion to go all out on the glitter than New Years eve, right? 
The big question now is: is glitter to New Years Eve what white is to Labour Day? Although I love all my glittery pieces they have stayed neatly tucked away the past five days because I feel like it's too soon still and it would look like leftover glam from 2011....is that just my silly self over-thinking stuff? What do you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow MNADesigns on Twitter