Faux Pas

I have always known this but I truly acknowledged it last night while watching Project Runway: I love fashion. Playing with clothes and accessories is a hobby and while I do not by any means claim to be a fashionista I like putting outfits together. I hope that you will find some sort of inspiration and will be encouraged to play with clothes too :)

Now the harsh reality of the fashion industry is that is is expensive! And unfortunately I cannot afford to have pretty designer clothes to play with on my meager student budget. So what you will find in some of my posts is a way of looking good and chic on a simple student budget.

....Blazer from the Gap, Zara skirt, bone toned sandals Aldo....

....Tiffany's Key necklace a gift, mismatched bangles Forever 21....

....Betsy Johnston Sunglasses. Steve Madden purse, Michael Kors watch....
Navy & black coming together in one outfit is a big faux pas. I find, however that a navy blazer can go along well with a skirt that has some black tones. Don't be afraid to experiment and try on those faux pas!
The glasses & purse are probably two of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. They were purchased at Winners for a fraction of the retailed price- gotta love deals!

1 comment:

bb said...

Wow, this look is incredible - I love that skirt, and it looks so elegant paired with the black blazer!

x. jill
those ghosts

Post a Comment

Follow MNADesigns on Twitter